Works with Relationship Manager to manage assigned customer relationships and loan portfolio(s). Responsibilities include: analyzing financial data and preparing comprehensive written analyses, analyzing portfolio credit quality, assisting Relationship Manager in presenting credit requests to Credit Approval, identifying products and services to satisfy customer needs and making appropriate referrals. Higher levels have their own assigned client relationships and may also co-manage client relationships and portfolio credit quality with a Relationship Manager.
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 and Regulation Z. You will be subject to the required registration process, which includes a criminal background and credit check. Failure to meet or maintain any of the NMLS registration requirements, including maintaining a satisfactory criminal and credit record, may result in a rescission of your offer or termination of employment.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Five or more years of credit experience
- Thorough knowledge of credit and solid understanding of collateral requirements
- Strong relationship management and business development/sales skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to identify and resolve/escalate problems
- Effective verbal, written and presentation skills
1st - Daytime
Yes, 10 % of the Time