- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Five or more years of sales experience.
- The ability to travel a minimum of 50-60% of the time.
- Excellent leadership and management skills of processes, projects and
people, interpersonal, written and verbal communication, analytical,
presentation, and problem-solving skills.
- Well developed analytical and research skills.
- The ability to work well under deadline pressure with limited direct supervision.
- PC proficiency using a variety of software packages in a Windows
- Proven ability to prospect and gain commitments in the financial institution
- Thorough knowledge of the U.S. FI market, specifically credit unions.
- A strong understanding of all products and services applicable to target client
- A thorough knowledge of applicable policies and procedures
Other Locations Nevada, Utah, Oregon, Washington
1st - Daytime
Yes, 50 % of the Time