U.S. Bank is seeking a Scrum Master to be a part of a high-performance agile development team. We are looking for someone with design and development experience to contribute toward the success of our technology initiatives.
You will be responsible for the Scrum framework and will be responsible for implementing, facilitating and enabling the Scrum process at the team level in supporting a US Bank Digital Channel Applications implementation within a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe). Must have a willingness to take ownership when issues arise and collaboratively provide solutions to problems.
The Scrum Master should be a servant-leader who ensures adherence to standard Scrum practices in order to continually improve the team’s performance.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with Agile Team Members, Product Managers, Product Owners and Leadership, including Delivery Leaders and Value Stream Leaders to create transparency.
• Possess and exhibit knowledge of principles of Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), which include Agile Project Management, Lean Thinking and Servant Leadership.
• Responsible for facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo, and retrospective meetings at the team level, which may include multiple teams.
• Act as a coach or a mentor through agile delivery practices and principles to ensure the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) is applied, which include promoting and reinforcing team rules.
• Collaborate with customers and other stakeholders to deliver results and value through the agile framework.
• Guide team in understanding and producing task reporting, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, and user stories.
• Guide team in self-organization, encouraging and motivating team to focus on iteration goals.
• Remove the impediments for the scrum team, and make tough decisions.
• Work with multiple development teams on and off the Agile Release Train to build scalable software.
• Report status of agile team progress to leadership.
• Engage in internal partnerships involving external vendors.
• May be required to perform traditional Project Management activities such as status reports and project plans as required by management.
Successful applicants will exemplify US Bank's ethical principles of uncompromising integrity, respect for others, accountability for decisions and actions, and good citizenship.
Leaders at U.S. Bank consistently demonstrate integrity and ethics, maturity and resilience, and inspire trust and confidence among their teams. Our leaders are strong communicators who promote collaborative relationships, influence others, and value the diversity of backgrounds and ideas among their employees.
-Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
-At least 6 years experience with developing and implementing applications.
• Scrum Master certification (CSM,SA)
• The ability to distinguish between what "is Scrum" what is "not Scrum"
• Experience as Scrum Master for at least two years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
• Has experience as Scrum Master across multiple agile teams (minimum of 2 teams working simultaneously).
• Previous experience as a team lead for a major development effort.
• Excellent communication and mentoring skills.
• Must have a complete understanding and use of the agile framework to optimize the Scrum implementation and delivery abilities.
Subject matter expert in:
• Agile project methodologies
• Workflow development
• Application testing
• User interface design
Project Management / Analysis
Other Locations Wisconsin-WI-Brookfield, Colorado-CO-Englewood
1st - Daytime