Application Configuration Specialist is responsible for processing assigned workload based on Business Unit priorities. The ideal candidate will have experience in front-end mortgage experience and/or a background in financial services technology or software. Experience with decision modeling tools and techniques is highly desired.
• Partner with business subject matter experts to model business rules using decision modeling techniques and tools.
• Ability to decompose business rules into smallest components and organize into a logical decision flow/model.
• Create and maintain Decision Models
Change Requests and Defect Resolution:
1. Analysis of requests for system changes and defect resolution to ensure that these requests fits the available technology infrastructure and abides by established standards and best practices.
2. Creation and documentation of a configuration / development solution.
3. Peer review of the configuration / development solution.
4. Successful execution of the configuration / development solution, including the analysis and resolution of defects found during integrated and user acceptance testing.
5. Documentation of completed implementation.
1. Analysis of problem tickets.
2. Resolution of problem tickets through the determination of suggested solutions, review with peers and implementation of the solution.
3. Documentation of the resolution.