- Master's degree, or equivalent work experience
- 10 or more years of experience in project management and leadership activities
- Five or more years of managerial experience
- Served as primary lead on 1-2 medium to large (12+ months) business-led programs over the last 3 years
- Partnered with executives and project managers to coordinate and sequence delivery across related projects to maximize benefit delivery and reduce risk
- Demonstrated capability to oversee multiple concurrent projects, providing coaching and assistance to keep project managers and project resources on track and anticipate project delivery challenges
- Utilizes approved project methodology and tools, managed projects and project resources from initial concept through final implementation.
- Leverages detailed understanding of mortgage origination and operations, mortgage technology, and program management methodologies.
- Significant experience/knowledge of Mortgage, particularly as it relates to the areas of process design and optimization.
- Experience/familiarity with GSE offerings