This position reports directly to the Department Head and is responsible for leading a team of Implementation Project Managers within the Global Bankcard Implementation Department. This department is crucial to the success of the business line.
The Global Bankcard Implementation Department is responsible for the following:
- Consulting with both internal teams and clients to successfully onboard a variety of payment programs ranging from physical plastics to virtual payments
- Maintaining key metrics around onboarding times and client satisfaction
- Advocating for clients throughout the onboarding process
- Resolving any issues and escalating matters needing additional attention
- Championing project management best practices and methodology
- Creating and maintaining project plans to keep status of implementations in progress
- Various reporting vehicles visible to senior and executive management around forecasting, current queue of work, and up to date statuses.
For this management position, responsibilities include but are not limited to:
-Managing project managers to performance metrics and coaching for continuous improvement; reporting trends to senior management
-Provide oversight to project managers on larger deals and serve as the escalation point to help alleviate any issues that arise
-Collaboration with internal partners aimed at continuous improvement
-Participate in a multitude of business line projects representing the Implementation Department
-Fill in for department head when necessary
-Bring new ideas to light on how to improve processes or client experience