Our customers want to expand their business opportunities. We help them get there.
From e-commerce to mobile wallets and chip card acceptance, Elavon helps businesses, small and large, accept all payment types – and reap the benefits at the end of the day. Whether they need a simple or sophisticated payment solution, we’ve got them covered.
For 25 years, we’ve helped more than one million customers around the world grow their business through payments. Our flexible, secure and innovative payment solutions help businesses attract and keep customers, develop partner relationships, process payments and simplify operations.
Here’s a little bit more about our breadth and expertise
We are consistently rated among the top five global payment providers
We process more than 3 billion transactions annually around the world
We provide payment tools customized by industry type
We’re backed by the strength and stability of U.S. Bank, the fifth largest commercial bank in the U.S.
Our company operates in 10 countries
Our call centers are open 24/7, and our team is always ready to help
Growing a business in a fast-moving world is challenging. Let us help you succeed.
Elavon is currently seeking a Vice President, Sales Excellence, who will be a part of the Global Revenue Sales Enablement team. The Vice President, Sales Excellence will be responsible for driving a roadmap of initiatives aimed at improving sales automation, acceleration, and productivity. Additional responsibilities include:
• Oversees projects to drive new data-driven sales leads and campaigns through Salesforce.com;
• Develops and leads the roadmap on Salesforce.com reporting, adoption, and utilization;
• Works in conjunction with other business lines to streamline and develop new sales reporting;
• Performs analysis and provides recommendations on sales territory alignment;
• Recommends enhancements to existing sales and administrative processes;
• Supports initiatives to maximize new sales revenue;
• Participates in the identification, design, development; and implementation of assigned projects;
• Completes assigned projects that may be general or systems-related in nature;
• Interfaces with internal and external resources to ensure successful and timely completion in accordance with user needs;
• Participates in training users and evaluating the project; and
• Manages performance of the project team and evaluates overall team performance.