Responsible for the implementation of products for customers. This includes: performing project analyses, conducting project reviews, carrying out research, performing the project implementation, monitoring the project, and tracking the implementation project status for products sold to businesses or government entities. Establishes and maintains a working relationship with customer representatives within assigned business portfolio, serving as the main point of contact between the customer and U.S. Bank during the project implementation phase. Takes the initiative to improve the profitability of these complex business relationships by ensuring that the customer receives an optimal level of products that fully meet or exceed the customer's expectations. Customer contact is done primarily over the phone, but some direct personal contact may also be required.
1. Serves as the central point of contact for the customer and is the escalation contact for internal departments during implementation process.
2. Leads, communicates and manages implementation project time line in order to meet customer deadlines. Engages appropriate group(s) as necessary, ensuring that the project stays on task and within timeline. Provides to stakeholders information concerning the status of project on a proactive and timely basis.
3. Compiles and analyzes all information and documentation related to each product/service request.
4. Drives tasks with all assigned technical groups and departments throughout the entire implementation project.
5. Monitors implementation requests from beginning to end to ensure that all deadlines are met.
6. Trains customer on technical specifications and manages the tasks required for data file transmission and testing.
7. Researches and resolves daily technical or operational problems experienced by the customer. Explains U.S. Bank programs, processes, and products to the customer as a subject matter expert.
8. Provides testing assistance and performs production verification of system configurations. May serve on custom development projects to provide input on system capabilities, processes and products.
9. Maintains and develops ongoing customer relationships, develops new business opportunities, and retains current profitable relationships.
10. Ensures compliance with all legal and risk related policies and procedures.
11. Makes recommendations to standardize processes and procedures.
12. Coordinates and leads customer meetings with corporate decision makers and project implementation contacts.
Explore your career possibilities at U.S. Bank and join a company that’s as passionate as you are about helping our customers meet their goals and making a difference in the communities we live and work. Our industry-leading financial performance, innovative spirit and best-in-class reputation empower employees to succeed. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.