We are looking for a qualified Digital Producer to join our team. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various UX projects, including launches of new sites/experiences, implementation of back-end tools, interaction with stakeholders to identify requirements for new sites/applications, and managing the digital component of creative/interactive campaigns.
For this position, we expect you to be a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help us achieve our business goals. You should be methodical and have excellent time management skills. As a UX Producer, you should also use your communication skills to collaborate effectively with various teams.
Ultimately, you should be able to manage and deliver our projects’ digital lifecycle using a multitude of methodologies and all project should have delivery managed within quality, time and budget requirements, while keeping clear and consistent lines of communication with multiple stakeholders. Experience on both the enterprise and the agency side is ideal, but not required.
The position : • Defines project approach, SOWs, schedule and estimate with input from UX Discipline leads • Organizes and sets clear expectations in regard to tasks and deliverables • Manages the timely progression of the project • Prepares and maintains clear and accurate communication and project documentation, including project plan, status reports, internal meeting notes, change requests, and resource requests • Gathers and organizes Client-related assets • Includes subject matter experts in relevant stages of the project • Enables knowledge-sharing and quality assurance throughout the project life-cycle • May supervise and mentor junior Producers on assigned accounts
· Act as project lead to supervise UX projects from concept to launch
· Work directly with multiple clients and projects on a daily basis using many different communication channels (in person, web ex, email, phone etc).
· Translate client requirements into action plans and communicate those requirements with the design and development teams
· Manage project tasks and activities with the design and front end development teams, ensuring that projects stay on schedule and are fully completed
· Act as ongoing point of contact to existing clients to answer questions, provide support, and track site progress post-launch
· Provide end-to-end project management; for enterprise projects, this will be in partnership with other PM’s
· Scope project requirements and prepare budget / effort-level assessment
· Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress
· Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects
· Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
· Develop support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications
· Monitor and report on progress and appropriately escalate critical issues
· Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
· Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
· Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
· Leverage our internal collaboration tools to manage projects, including Jira/Confluence, Version ONE, Trello and Daptiv, Microsoft Suite (word, excel and project). Familiarity with invision and Sketch a plus, but not required.
To be successful in this role you:
Have A Growth-Mindset :
We’re always pushing the boundaries of what's possible through new technologies and new storytelling methods. As a digital producer on our team you must have a passion for constantly learning about storytelling, video and photo creation and all things technology
Are Inventive :
Working with UX Design and Experience requires us to constantly evolve our processes, become infinite learners and always suggest recommendations to the way we do things. As a result, we are looking for teammates that will challenge the norm and collaborate with various teams in order to persevere when faced with difficult problems
Communicate Persuasively :
Our clients operate in various markets and across various platforms, so the digital producer must consistently listen to the client’s challenges, internalize the information and suggest recommendations for solving those challenges. Further you must articulate difficult concepts succinctly and communicate diplomatically if problems arise during a particular project
Love the details :
Be self-motivated and accountable. You’ll have a sense of ownership and take pride in making sure even the smallest details are taken care of. Demonstrate well-organized work processes and the ability to manage competing demands on your time and attention
Thrive on Change :
Work as part of a fast-paced and creative team. You’ll understand when to step in and take the reins but also when to step back and pass them to others. Have a positive outlook, enjoy new challenges and enjoy working with people.
Project Management / Analysis
1st - Daytime