- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of related experience: product management, product development, product marketing or sales in Treasury Management, Payments or Financial Services industries.
- Strong knowledge of product development, pricing, implementation and strategic analysis.
- Demonstrated technical marketing and marketing research skills.
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills.
- Passion for championing and collaborating with stakeholders to solve client challenges.
- Strong financial and competitive analysis and PC skills, e.g., Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Thorough knowledge of competitive market, operations and various products and services within Cash Management and specifically Payments.
- Understanding of EDI, XML and other standard file and batch processing protocols as applicable to Payments and Receivables businesses.
- Strategic thinking skills: ability to sees opportunities, build and defend compelling business cases.
- Highly motivated and tenacious; perseverance and resilient in pursuing objectives despite challenges.
- Mature business judgment; ability to be proactive, well organized and results-oriented.
- Strong negotiating, relationship management and sales skills.
- Master’s in Business Administration.