This position will take a key role in the development and ongoing management of deposit household acquisition programs, with the goal of driving revenue growth for the Consumer Bank. Lead new strategic customer acquisition initiatives that focus on profitable growth. This requires cross-functional leadership of project teams to deliver on prescribed goals. Develop and recommend enhancements to product line to stimulate sales and meet prescribed objectives. Ensure products meet State and Federal regulatory requirements. The successful candidate has experience in consumer deposit product management and requires limited supervision with an ability to make strategic decisions that align to corporate and Product Strategy and Support strategic vision. Previous experience in developing and presenting key strategic initiatives to Senior Management is required.
This individual will also be tasked with managing key acquisition strategies to drive deposit production. This function will lead competitive market research, product pricing, product planning and bank-wide coordination of product launches and revisions.
Daily responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Track, report, forecast, and plan deposit household acquisition growth by product and consumer business lines
- Perform analysis to understand the drivers of performance
- Monitor competitor’s product, program, promotions, pricing, and feature strategies to provide recommendations for product enhancements
- Develop strategic recommendations based on key business drivers
- Maintain a pulse on consumer sentiment, competitor positioning, regulatory events, geopolitical themes, and monetary policy
- Lead development of new programs and promotions, refine existing programs and promotions and develop ideas that promote the growth of household checking portfolio
- Collaborate with finance, treasury, compliance, legal, technology, branch, Omni channel and marketing partners to execute the strategy
- Translate data, facts, and figures into compelling business cases by crafting engaging presentations that generate impact on value driven via programs and promotions
- Manage audit and compliance inquiries and regulatory change from governing bodies such as the Consumer Finance Protection Bureau (CFPB), Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) and the Federal Reserve Board (FRB) as it relates to new consumer acquisition initiatives
- Identify product opportunities and risks, proactively develop product design enhancements, consumer educational materials or improved sales practices to minimize risk while maximizing the potential of the business line
- Monitor customer complaints, identify trends and develop corresponding action plans