- An expert knowledge of the assigned business line and technical marketing skills.
- Very strong product management, design and development skills.
- Excellent knowledge of product/program development, pricing, implementation and strategic analysis.
- Excellent management, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced marketing and marketing research skills.
- Thorough knowledge of competitive market, operations and various products and services within assigned area.
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills.
- Strong financial and competitive analysis and PC skills.
- Strong managerial and verbal and written communication skills.
- 5+ years’ experience in Payments/Cash Management or related businesses in Product or Project Management roles.
- Understands current market trends and client expectations/buying behavior in Corporate Treasury space.
- Successful track record of supporting and leading complex programs in large multi-product organizations.
- Prior experience in working on in-house and vendor supported products.
- Understands product costing, P&L management and has extensive worksheet and analytics skills.
- Can communicate effectively with team members, senior executives and business partners.
- Works well in a fast paced, cross-functional environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Marketing or related field or equivalent work experience.