The Investment Portfolio Manager assists the clients of Private Wealth Management in managing their wealth. The Investment Portfolio Manager constructs customized investment portfolios designed to achieve the unique goals and objectives of Private Wealth Management clients. Additionally The Investment Portfolio Manager manages investment portfolios in accordance with plans, communicates progress on a regular basis and adjusts plans as circumstances change. The Investment Portfolio Manager leverages U.S. Bank’s robust asset allocation methodology and internal due diligence processes in the construction of portfolios using best in-class investment management solutions.
The Investment Portfolio Manager stays informed of developments in investment and capital markets and is able to articulate and disseminate to clients of varying levels of sophistication. The primary responsibility of The Investment Portfolio Manager is to maintain high levels of client satisfaction and retention. Additionally, The Investment Portfolio Manager is responsible for new business development by networking with the existing client base and/or participation in community events.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- 10 or more years of investment experience
- Thorough understanding of investment management
- Strong knowledge of finance, economics and general business
- Effective sales and relationship management/client services skills
- Ability to effectively present investment strategies to clients
- Ability to make critical decisions independently
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills
Portfolio / Asset Management
1st - Daytime