At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
The Credit Portfolio Manager Team Lead will lead and manager a team of Portfolio Managers who will partner with assigned Relationship Manager(s) to successfully manage Corporate Banking Franchise Auto Dealership credit account relationships.
Responsibilities include: underwriting all types of credit account exposure, including dealer floorplan and commercial real estate exposure, managing an assigned credit portfolio, successfully closing new business relationships and expanding existing relationships, managing credit risk and responding to prospect or customer credit questions and making independent calls on assigned portfolio of relationships. Secondarily, provides customer service, participates in joint sales calls with Relationship Manager(s) and identifies cross-sell opportunities.
- Master’s degree (or equivalent experience)
- Ten or more years commercial or corporate banking experience
- Extensive knowledge of commercial lending policy, all applicable laws and regulations, credit quality standards, company and business line policies and procedures.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Extensive knowledge of credit products and strong relationship management and business development abilities, in order to capitalize on all opportunities to cross-sell the bank’s products.
- Familiarity with franchise auto dealer financial statements, floor plan credit structure and monitoring.
- Ability to work effectively with individuals and groups across the company to manage customer relationships.
- Well-developed written communication and verbal presentation skills.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Credit products offered by U.S. Bank National Association and are subject to normal credit approval and program guidelines. Deposit products offered by U.S. Bank National Association. Member FDIC.
Investment products and services are
Not A Deposit Not FDIC Insured Not Guaranteed by the Bank
May Lose Value Not Insured by Any Federal Government Agency