Performs a formal review and inspection of all final loan documentation to ensure accuracy and completeness within the designated time period. Determines the appropriate investor for all loan documentation. Monitors all final documentation for the wholesale loans and/or the servicing of released loans. Contracts the appropriate party for corrections or to receive the necessary documentation to complete a loan. Records documents as they are received and any comments entered into the database. Monitors reports to track outstanding documentation. Correctly delivers each of these loans with the corresponding investor, pool, contract or sale.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One or more years of mortgage experience
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Good knowledge of personal computers and other office equipment
- Good organizational skills