Sets up and provides electronic deposit and withdrawal services to corporate customers in an accurate and timely manner. Schedules and processes Automated Clearing House (ACH) and system files. Completes exception item processing, rerun processing and the balancing of ACH work. Provides high quality customer service by responding to telephone inquiries and requests. Researches and resolves problems and errors.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two to four years of experience in clerical or operations activities
- Basic knowledge of various operations in the ACH area
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
- Good customer service and data entry skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to identify and resolve/escalate problems