At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
The Mortgage Communications Analyst - Third Party Lending is a key member of the Mortgage Communications team, which plans, executes, and evaluates communications strategies to advance Mortgage lending strategies, products, programs, policies, and change initiatives.
The Communications Analyst for Third Party Lending develops and executes mortgage lending communications strategies to advance our Correspondent lending channels, with the following specific responsibilities:
9. Partner with Third Party Lending executives to develop and refine broad communications strategies promoting our customer value proposition, strategic objectives, and market positioning
10. Draft, edit, and publish Correspondent lender updates related to product, program and policy changes, promoting awareness, adoption and support among Correspondent lenders
11. Develop and execute communication strategies related to Third Party Lending technology and program offerings that advance our customer value proposition and require lender adoption
12. Develop and execute communication strategies promoting ‘line of sight’ awareness and support for channel strategies among Third Party lending employees and related stakeholders
13. Provide communications expertise and support to special Mortgage company initiatives, as assigned
14. Identify new and emerging opportunities to promote channel strategies with new communications programs
15. Evolve and enforce the Mortgage company style guide and associated standards, to ensure consistent messaging across channel communications
16. Develop and execute measures of communications program effectiveness to refine current strategies and promote continuous improvement
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Five or more years of experience in marketing, advertising or communications activities
- Minimum of 5-8 years’ experience as a communications specialist with Financial Services organizations (experience in Mortgage lending communications strongly preferred)
- Experience in developing and evolving strategic communications initiatives to promote customer-facing products, policies, technology, and customer service offerings
- Adept in employing a broad range of business-focused communications strategies, methods, and media, to align with specific communications objectives and context
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail, to accurately communicate complex mortgage policies
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional relationship development, advisory, and cross-functional influence skills
- Highly proficient in project planning; able to multi-task multiple assignments, often with compressed delivery timeframes
- Degree in business communications, marketing, public relations, or related fields preferred
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Credit products offered by U.S. Bank National Association and are subject to normal credit approval and program guidelines. Deposit products offered by U.S. Bank National Association. Member FDIC.
Investment products and services are
Not A Deposit Not FDIC Insured Not Guaranteed by the Bank
May Lose Value Not Insured by Any Federal Government Agency