Provides sales, processing, operational, administrative, and customer service support to the U.S. Bank Wealth Management Banker/U.S. Bancorp Investments Investment Relationship Manager (IRM) team with responsibilities for meeting the needs of the client in The Private Client group. Supports business development processes with clients and prospects and researches and responds to customer needs to help meet regulatory requirements.
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 and Regulation Z. You will be subject to the required registration process, which includes a criminal background and credit check. Failure to meet or maintain any of the NMLS registration requirements, including maintaining a satisfactory criminal and credit record, may result in a rescission of your offer or termination of employment.
- High school diploma or equivalent (Bachelor's degree preferred)
- Two to four years of banking and investment industry experience
- Series 6 or 7, 63, and life, variable life, health and disability licenses
- Experience with the policies, processes and procedures of the brokerage and banking industries, FINRA, SEC, OCC and applicable banking regulations ensuring regulatory standards are met for all applicable regulatory bodies
- Ability to contact and profile existing clients, leads, and prospects
- Prior sales and service experience relating to Banking, Brokerage and Investment Advisory business is preferred
- Proven understanding of operations, policies, procedures, regulations and compliance requirements
- Strong analytical skills with an emphasis on detail
- Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously and work with deadlines while maintaining accuracy
- Excellent communication and organizational skills necessary for day to day relationship management with both internal and external clients and partners
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications and demonstrates capacity to quickly adapt to proprietary software
Investments / Insurance
1st - Daytime
Yes, 5 % of the Time