At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
The Investment Relationship Manager (IRM) is the investment planning and investment and insurance products lead on the Private Client Group Team. The IRM is responsible for facilitating the delivery of strategies and capabilities including portfolio management, trust administration, investment advisory and insurance. IRMs partner with the team to assist clients and families by gaining a thorough understanding of their unique goals and objectives and constructing appropriate goals based investment portfolios. IRMs advise clients using U.S. Bank's Asset Management Group (AMG) or U.S. Bancorp Investment's open architecture where appropriate, to deliver economic and market views, investment strategy, manager/fund/security research and due diligence, and portfolio construction resulting in tailored investment management and insurance services based upon a client's unique situation.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Two to five years of experience in a financial sales position, preferably working with Private Client Group clients
- FINRA Series 7, 63, 65 or 66 license, and applicable state insurance license
- Expert knowledge in financial planning, including but not limited to goals based planning, asset allocation, retirement planning, and education funding
- Expert knowledge of the securities industry, including U.S. Bancorp Investments, investment and insurance products and services
- Extensive knowledge of private banking products and services, including credit processes and policies
- Ability to effectively present investment strategies to clients and maintains a holistic approach to planning
- Strong relationship management, sales and new business development skills
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with various computer software programs including the ability to use recommended desktop planning tools and processes
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Credit products offered by U.S. Bank National Association and are subject to normal credit approval and program guidelines. Deposit products offered by U.S. Bank National Association. Member FDIC.
Investment products and services are
Not A Deposit Not FDIC Insured Not Guaranteed by the Bank
May Lose Value Not Insured by Any Federal Government Agency