U.S. Bank is seeking a Pegasystems PRPC Developer with design and development experience to contribute toward the success of our technology initiatives. This development position is part of US Bank's Integrated Card Systems (ICS) team. ICS is responsible for developing and maintaining the core credit card processing system as well as the entire suite of systems needed to support the Retail Payments business line at US Bank. This position will support the ICS Pega Call Center and Fraud / Disputes system.
This role provides oversight of supported application integration, performs and/or leads technical design, PRPC coding, testing, implementation, and documentation of technology solutions on the Pega BPM platform. The role will also require development analysis leading into planning, application change management, and operational support in a complex technology infrastructure. An additional responsibility will be to ensure application stability through continual monitoring, tuning, and making performance improvements in the production environment.
Successful applicants will exemplify US Bank's ethical principles of uncompromising integrity, respect for others, accountability for decisions and actions, and good citizenship
-Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
-At least 5 years experience with developing and implementing applications.
• Preferred 3+ years of experience with Pegasystems PRPC v6.x/v7 IDE and supporting frameworks (CPM)
• Preference for Pega certified candidates
• Technical subject matter expertise in credit card or financial servicing systems.
• Object-oriented programming background (java or .NET)
• IBM WebSphere admin and tuning
• XML and Schema definitions
• Web Services / WSDL / SOAP / JMS, preferably via Tibco middleware
• Database connectivity, preferably exposure to IBM UDB 10.X
• At least 5+ years of experience with enterprise level software development
• Demonstrated experience in developing and integrating complex software solutions in the financial services industry, credit card experience a plus
• Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of constituents (business partners, infrastructure teams, management, vendors)
• Ability to work within a dispersed project team environment spread across several states
• Strong written, oral communication, and excellent interpersonal skills
1st - Daytime
Yes, 5 % of the Time