U.S. Bank is seeking a motivated servant leader that will be part of an Agile team to deliver high value software solutions that contribute to the success of our technology initiatives. The focus of this position will be in our Advanced Process Automation area where we are creating and maintaining automation (routines/programs) solutions. Solutions will include defining, designing, developing, implementing, and maintaining automations/robots, in a professional consultative project delivery environment.
The candidate will facilitate and coordinate all of the agile ceremonies and oversee the building of the Agile team’s backlog.
- Will lead the Automation Development Pods development efforts
- Provides guidance for team to adhere to Agile principles
- Participates as needed in testing, training, and implementation of the supported application
- Guides team to improve their processes
- Escalate impediments raised by the team to the appropriate channels
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with Agile Team Members, Product Managers, Product Owners and Leadership, including Delivery Leaders and Value Stream Leaders to provide transparency and create accountability
- Make decisions that will propel the team forward
- Guide team in self-organization, encouraging and motivating team to focus on iteration goals
-Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
-At least 10 years experience with activities, tasks, practices and deliverables for assessing and documenting business opportunities, benefits, risks, and success factors of potential applications.
Working Experience In:
- Scrum Certification (CSM, SA)
- Experience in some version of Automation preferred
- Distinguishing between Agile and Non-Agile behavior
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
- Receiving, implementing and providing constructive criticism
- Participation on a software development team that was diligently applying scrum principles, practices and theory
1st - Daytime