U.S. Bank is seeking a motivated and experienced Senior Java Developer with Object Oriented Analysis and Design skills and extensive Java Development experience.
The candidate will participate in the design, development, implementation and support of multiple web applications. Application software of moderate complexity, significance, and risk will be modified by the candidate. Will participate in the investigation, analysis, and resolution of technical problems related to the application. And occasionally provide after-hours production support.
Candidate must possess the ability to collaborate with architects, developers, testers and other team members. Reviewing code developed by other team members and assisting less experienced developers with complicated tasks is required.
Strong written and verbal communication skills a must. Ability to work with remote technical groups is important.
-Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
-At least 7 years experience with developing and implementing applications.
• At least 5 years of java and web application development experience
• Web Services – SOAP, REST or other Web Service Protocol
• Automated Testing Tools – UFT, Selenium, JUnit or other
• Agile Methodology
Working Experience in:
• Development IDE: Eclipse, Rational Application Developer or Similar Development Tools
• WebSphere or other Web Application Servers
• Secure Coding Practices
• Experience with Source Control Management tools – Rational Team Concert, GIT or similar
Extensive Experience In:
• System Development Lifecycle
• Object Oriented Analysis and Design
• Application Design and Architecture
• MVC Framework – Spring, Struts
• Java, J2EE
• SQL, JDBC, Hibernate or MyBatis
• DB2, MS SQL Server or other Relational Database
• Hibernate annotations
• Spring development including JSP,controller classes,hibernate annotations.
Experience In These Areas A Plus :
• Automated Testing Tools – Selenium, JUnit or other
• Responsive Web Design
Other Locations Minnesota-MN-Richfield
1st - Daytime