U.S. Bank is seeking an Application Developer with design and development experience to contribute toward the success of our technology initiatives.
In this role, you will work as a Tableau Developer with an expertise to create visualizations that provide business insights.
- Experience in requirements gathering around KPI, metrics and analytic visualizations
- Experience in building prototypes/wireframes for visualization demonstration and illustration purposes for peer groups, Business partners, or senior leaders.
- Support as a Tableau Subject Matter Expert (SME) through troubleshooting, analysis of results
- Act as mentor and Tableau SME for other Tableau users across the company.
Successful applicants will exemplify US Bank's ethical principles of uncompromising integrity, respect for others, accountability for decisions and actions, and good citizenship.
-Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
-At least 5 years experience with developing and implementing applications.
- 7+ years of hands-on experience in BI Development (reports, metadata layer, dashboards, using SQL queries) with any industry leading BI tool like BO, Cognos, MicroStrategy
- 4+ years of hands-on experience Tableau development
- Hands-on Experience in building BI reports, dashboards and visualization on dimensional data models
- Excellent knowledge of Data warehousing Concepts with experience of working in Data Warehouses environments
- Hands-on Experience in RDBMS development on DB2 and other relational databases using SQL DDL/DMLs and Stored Procedures
1st - Daytime