U.S. Bank is seeking an Application Business Analyst with requirements gathering and Functional Design experience to contribute toward the success of our technology initiatives. The Integrated Card Systems team provides application development services for the Retail Payment Services division of U.S. Bank. Successful candidates will be part of a team located in Portland, OR, that is responsible for definition and design of Web and Mobile Application projects for various channels.
Successful candidates will be results-driven who welcome a challenge and related accountability. They will possess a passion for world class applications and enthusiasm for working with a great team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. They will have excellent written, oral communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
Successful candidates will exemplify U.S. Bank's ethical principles of uncompromising integrity, respect for others, accountability for decisions and actions, and good citizenship.
-Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
-At least 6 years experience with activities, tasks, practices and deliverables for assessing and documenting business opportunities, benefits, risks, and success factors of potential applications.
The following experience is required:
• At least 5 years experience with Use Cases, data mapping, wire frames, and related project definition knowledge transfer.
• Strong background in Web and / or Mobile application projects.
• Ability to elicit requirements and conduct an analysis of business needs, including facilitating meetings, planning agendas, conferring with business line and technology leaders, documenting and making verbal and written presentations.
• Strong understanding of project life cycle methodologies (PLM) and testing methodology/procedures.
• Ability to review test plans and test cases as well as research and resolve test issues in addition to overall traceability and QA (Quality Assurance) responsibilities.
• Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications and flowcharting using Microsoft Visio
• Experience with Business Process Modeling
• Excellent planning and organizational skills
• Strong analytic and problem solving skills
• Leadership and negotiation skills
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
The following experience is considered a plus:
• Experience with Web Usability Standards
• Experience with Axure or similar prototyping tool
• Experience using Photoshop and basic graphic creation
• Experience with mobile applications on various platforms
• Financial Services / Credit Card / Banking technology experience
• Experience with object oriented applications
• Prior development background
Some travel may be required. Position is located in Portland, OR
1st - Daytime