The AEM Administrator, within a team of web operations professionals, is primarily responsible and accountable for the Adobe Experience Manager running on Windows/Linux systems.
This is not a developer position .
• Adobe Experience Manager /CQ application installation and configuration in WINDOW/LINUX platform and dispatcher configuration, deploying modules, configuration updates, including monitoring of website servers front end and back end performance and functionality
• Experience in the troubleshooting AEM related issues
• Maintains/updates components, templates, dialogs and workflows
• Excellent knowledge of automating deployment and management of AEM services.
• Knowledge on the Adobe Experience Manager /CQ administration activities such as User permissions/creations with LDAP synchronization, sling setting status, creation of audit reports, code and configuration management, maven, Jenkins, monitoring instance status, bundle status, jcr repository, sling, felix/osgi, slightly, components, templates, servlets, workflows, eclipse
• Experience integrating to external vendor products (translation services) and Adobe products like Site Catalyst, Test & Target, Communities, and Forms etc. with Experience Manager.
• Work with application vendor to resolve issues
• Create Adhoc scripts for various needs / requirements
• Schedules new installs of new software releases and application system upgrades, evaluates and install patches, and new application supplied products
• Works with internal infrastructure teams and vendors to provide recommendations for hardware and system software upgrades
• Provide support for all issues concerning the application.
• Track version history of application – timeline for sunset and end of life and plan upgrades accordingly
• Sizing infrastructure needs and optimizing it for higher performance
• Provides guidance to development teams and business lines about system architecture on how to use AEM application
• Develops and maintains a comprehensive system hardware and software configuration database/library of all supporting documentation
• Participate in the On Call Rotation
• Participate in the DR Exercise Rotation
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Six or more years of experience in application administration
• 3+ years’ experience hands-on AEM(CQ) administration;
• Working knowledge of program languages.
• Advanced troubleshooting ability required.
• Significant and demonstrable systems administration skills.
• Strong sense of ownership and accountability with a commitment to delivering quality outcomes that balance technical and business goals. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
1st - Daytime