U.S. Bank is seeking an experienced C# / .Net developer with strong MS SQL database background. The candidate should have experience with design, development, and support experience to contribute toward the success of our technology initiatives. This development position is part of US Bank’s Integrated Card Systems (ICS) team. ICS is responsible for developing and maintaining the core credit card processing system as well as the entire suite of systems needed to support the Retail Payments business line at US Bank. This position is in the Back Office Operational Support Team (BOOST) within ICS; supporting a variety of applications used by the risk, research/support operations, and fraud/dispute management areas of the payments business.
The primary responsibility will be to turn business requirements into system functionality. This includes technical design, coding, testing, implementation, support, and documentation of technology solutions employing Microsoft technologies. The role will also engage in analysis leading to cost and time estimates, change management activity, performance testing, and operational support in the broader enterprise technology infrastructure.
Successful applicants will exemplify US Bank's ethical principles of uncompromising integrity, respect for others, accountability for decisions and actions, and good citizenship.
-Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
-At least 5 years experience with developing and implementing applications.
- C# / .Net v3.5 or above
- 5 years experience in Microsoft SQL Server database (2008 or above) administration, optimization, design, and support
- 3+ years experience in T-SQL, writing stored procedures, optimizing queries and SQL Profiler
- 3+ years experience with data backup and restore, table design, normalization, indexing, and use of primary/foreign keys
- 2+ years experience in Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) design and support, especially utilizing Microsoft SSIS/BIDS
- Microsoft Access 2010 and VBA
- Windows Forms-based application design and support
- ASP.net/IIS application design and support
- Client/server application design
- Mainframe automation (TN3270) via Attachmate Extra/Rocket Passport
- Development and support of Windows Services
- Web application design and support using Linux, Apache, and Perl
- Unit testing frameworks
- Design patterns
- 3-tier application design
Other Locations Wisconsin-WI-Brookfield
1st - Daytime