U.S. Bank is seeking an ATM Application Systems Administrator 3 to contribute toward the success of our technology initiatives.
-Supports the installation, configuration, and maintenance of purchased applications or application frameworks.
-Participates in the design configuration, problem diagnosis, maintenance, and installation of application systems and/or user group profiles.
-Validates system functionality after changes.
-Participates in testing and installing new software releases and application system upgrades.
-Analyzes, monitors, and fine-tunes the application system to achieve optimum performance levels.
-Works with internal infrastructure teams and vendors to resolve issues with hardware and software.
-Maintains a comprehensive operating system hardware and software configuration database/library of all supporting documentation to ensure data integrity.
-Participates with application system problem resolution by working with application developers, vendors and internal infrastructure team members to troubleshoot.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Five or more years of experience in application development
- Coding skills (Visual Basic, DOS batch files, Microsoft Windows scripting, XML, AutoIT)
- Hardware skills (PC and preferably ATMs if possible with a knowledge or history of working with electro-mechanical devices)
- Operating Systems: WIN7 and WIN10
- HP NonStop
- BASE24 ATM
- Diebold ATMs
- Working knowledge of IT environment
- Working knowledge of IT service and change management
- Working knowledge of IT systems management
- Basic knowledge of system software infrastructure
- Working knowledge of software distribution and installation/support
- Basic knowledge of application delivery including release management
- Basic knowledge of computer operations
- Basic knowledge of hardware infrastructure
- Well-developed problem-solving skills with accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work cooperatively and professionally with co-workers, customers and management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
1st - Daytime