U.S. Bank is seeking a motivated Entry Level/College Graduate Application Developer with development and SDLC experience to contribute toward the success of our technology initiatives.
-Perform the technical design and development of complex application systems using existing and emerging technology platforms. Performs change impact analysis tasks.
-Assists in the creation of comprehensive unit test plans and creates and executes test cases in line with test plans.
-Participate in coding, testing, implementation, and documentation of solutions.
-Ensure that expected application performance levels are achieved.
-Participates in investigation, analysis, and resolution of technical problems related to system functions, programming, and procedures.
-Assist in monitoring operating efficiency of existing systems.
-Proactively identifies opportunities for improvement and recommends technical solutions.
Successful applicants will exemplify US Bank's ethical principles of uncompromising integrity, respect for others, accountability for decisions and actions, and good citizenship.
-Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
-At least 1+ years of experience with developing and implementing applications.
Basic understanding in:
-Application design, architecture
-Modeling: data, process, events, and objects
Working experience in:
-System development life cycle
Extensive experience in:
- At least 1-2 years of experience in C#
- At least 2 years of experience in Oracle, SQL Server,
- Some exposure to MVC, WPF and HTML5
- Some performance tuning and designing for scale
- Technical problem solving and debugging skills
- Excellent communication skills, able to articulate technical solutions
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices
- Strong self-motivation and willingness to tackle challenging problems
1st - Daytime