U.S. Bank is seeking a Senior ETL Developer with data processes and integration experience to contribute toward the success of our technology initiatives. Designs, develops, automates, and supports complex applications to extract, transform, and load data. Ensures data quality. Develops logical and physical dataflow models for ETL applications. Codes, tests, implements, and automates complex processes. Plans and conducts ETL unit and development tests; monitors results and takes corrective action. Oversees basic and advanced transformation activities such as normalization, cleansing, aggregation, summarization, and integration. Translates data access, transformation, and movement requirements into functional requirements and mapping designs. Designs automation processes to control data access, transformation, and movement. Ensures source system data availability and update accessibility, data integrity, restart ability, and error handling. Leads technical staff and clients to investigate, analyze, and resolve complex technical problems related to system functions, environment, and procedures. Identifies and manages interfaces, service levels, standards, and configurations.
Successful applicants will exemplify US Bank's ethical principles of uncompromising integrity, respect for others, accountability for decisions and actions, and good citizenship.
-Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
-At least 7 years experience within a total information technology (IT) environment.
-At least 5 years experience with design, development, automation, and support of applications to extract, transform, and load data.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Work in a team environment with ETL architect and other ETL developers to design, schedule, implement and monitor PowerCenter ETL processes for a new data warehouse/analytics environment.
• Test and troubleshoot ETL processes to assure high quality data solutions
• Production of documentation related to ETL processes.
• Work with legacy mainframe and non-mainframe systems.
• On-call support of ETL components.
• Development of Autosys jobs.
• 3 years of ETL Development using Informatica PowerCenter
• 3 years writing SQL
• 2 years using PowerExchange
• 2 years using Oracle or another DBMS
• 2 years using Unix or Linux
• Strong written and verbal communication skill.
• Working knowledge of dimensional modeling techniques
• Prefer 1 year using Autosys.
• Some knowledge of mainframe/COBOL copybooks
• Data Warehouse experience
• Experience with Informatica PowerExchange – specific to pulling data from mainframe files.
• Experience with pulling data from Hadoop.
1st - Daytime