US Bank's Corporate Systems Payment Technologies group is in an exciting phase as we embark upon growth of an ongoing contract with one of the world's largest commercial payment solution programs. This opportunity will bring the need for innovative functionality and significant software development opportunities to Bankcard and Fleet applications.
U.S. Bank is seeking a motivated and experienced Application Developer with Object Oriented Analysis and Design skills, looking to focus primarily on User Interface Development.
The candidate will participate in the technical design, development, implementation and support of web applications. Applicant will possess the ability to create comprehensive unit test plans and test cases. Application software of moderate complexity, significance, and risk will be modified by the candidate. Will participate in the investigation, analysis, and resolution of technical problems related to the application. And occasionally provide after-hours production support.
Candidate must possess the ability to collaborate with architects, developers, testers and other team members. Reviewing code developed by other team members and assisting less experienced developers with complicated tasks is required.
Strong written and verbal communication skills a must.
-Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
-At least 5 years experience with developing and implementing applications.
• Minimum 3 years of Web Application development experience
Basic Understanding In:
• Application Design and Architecture
• Change Control
• IT Standards, Policies & Procedures
Working Experience In:
• MVC Framework – Spring, Struts or other
• Responsive Web Design
• Understanding of Websphere or other Web Application Servers
• Familiarity with secure coding practices
• Java, J2EE
• SQL, JDBC, Hibernate or MyBatis
• DB2, MS SQL Server or other Relational Database
• System Development Lifecycle
• Object Oriented Analysis and Design
Other Locations Colorado-CO-Denver
1st - Daytime
Open to Internal only until September 5th