U.S. Bank is seeking a
Technical Project Application Lead
with strong project management expertise within application development to contribute toward the success of our technology initiatives. In this role the Technical Project Application Lead will direct the technical design and development of highly complex, cross-functional, multi-platform, application systems and may perform some application architecture functions.
The new Financial Crimes SAS Grid, and analytics capabilities along with established Actimize applications are playing strategic role in the fighting of financial Crimes by maturing the SAS DataFlux/MDM, SAS Federation Server, SAS Visual Analytics and Base SAS components processes. Be a part of helping us grow.
Today’s global regulatory compliance standards for quality data and customer / transaction due diligence has reached an all-time high. In addition, fighting financial crimes has become a crucial component to all Financial Institutions worldwide. The financial crime technologies have undergone rapid change in the last few years and will continue to evolve in the coming years. As this landscape continues to change, U.S. Bank will need to develop new applications, data models, analytics and processes to align with this complex and dynamic environment.
- Defines and documents the designs for applications and enhancements.
- Leads definition of time tables and project tasks; estimates cost, and time.
- Creates, reviews, and may coordinate execution of unit test plans for multiple projects. Identifies opportunities to improve testing process.
- Leads design, coding, testing, implementation, and documentation of solution.
- Develops high level program specifications.
- Ensures that expected application performance levels are achieved.
- Directs designs, codes, tests, debugs, documents, maintains, and modifies computer programs of high complexity, significance, and risk.
- Leads technical staff and clients to investigate, analyze, and resolve highly complex technical problems.
- Identifies and manages interfaces, service levels, standards, and configurations.
- Analyzes, defines, and documents design for data, workflow, logical processes, and operating system environment, interfaces with other systems, internal and external.
- Supervises monitoring of existing application systems operating efficiency. Identifies opportunities for improvement and recommends technical solutions. Demonstrates deep understanding of the business needs driving projects.
- Key point of contact for business line.
Successful applicants will exemplify US Bank's ethical principles of uncompromising integrity, respect for others, accountability for decisions and actions, and good citizenship.
-Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
-At least 10 years of experience with implementing applications through development.
-Experience or Training in Agile Methodologies helpful.
Extensive experience in:
-Product and vendor evaluation
Subject matter expert in:
-System development life cycle
-IT standards, procedures, policy
-Application design, architecture
-Application development tools
-Modeling: data (analytics, MDM, quality, etc.), process, events, objects
1st - Daytime