US Bank's Corporate Systems Payment Technologies group is in an exciting phase as we embark upon growth of an ongoing contract with one of the world's largest commercial payment solution programs. This opportunity will bring the need for innovative functionality and significant software development opportunities to Bankcard and Fleet applications.
U.S. Bank is seeking a motivated and experienced Senior Application Developer with Object Oriented Analysis and Design skills with UI Development experience.
The candidate will participate in the technical design, development, implementation and support of web applications. Applicant will possess the ability to create comprehensive unit test plans and test cases. Application software of moderate complexity, significance, and risk will be modified by the candidate. Will participate in the investigation, analysis, and resolution of technical problems related to the application and will occasionally provide after-hours production support.
Candidate must possess the ability to collaborate with architects, developers, testers and other team members. Reviewing code developed by other team members and assisting less experienced developers with complicated tasks is required.
Strong written and verbal communication skills a must.
Successful applicants will exemplify US Bank's ethical principles of uncompromising integrity, respect for others, accountability for decisions and actions, and good citizenship.
-Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
-At least 7 years experience with developing and implementing applications.
Basic Understanding In:
• Application Design and Architecture
• Change Control
• IT Standards, Policies & Procedures
Working Experience In:
• Information Management
• MVC Framework – Spring, Struts or other
• Responsive Web Design
• Understanding of Websphere or other Web Application Servers
• Familiarity with secure coding practices
• Java, J2EE
• SQL, JDBC, Hibernate or MyBatis
• DB2, MS SQL Server or other Relational Database
• System Development Lifecycle
• Object Oriented Analysis and Design
• Experience using Eclipse, Rational Application Developer or Similar Development Tools
• Ability to complete tasks that meet specification and are on time
• Experience with Source Control Management tools – RTC, GIT or similar
Experience In These Areas A Plus:
• Building and designing 508 compliant Web Applications
• Automated Testing Tools – UFT, Selenium, Junit or other
• PCI, GLBA or other financial industry standards
• Agile Methodology
• Web Services – SOAP, REST or other Web Service Protocol
Other Locations Colorado-CO-Denver
1st - Daytime
Open to Internal only until September 5th