U.S. Bank is seeking a motivated Sr. Business Systems Analyst with requirements gathering and functional design experience to contribute toward the success of our technology initiatives. This position is within our Consumer Channels Technology Group and will be supporting key applications within our Omni Customer Servicing Initiatives - e.g. Omni KYC, Omni Customer Profile.
As a Sr. BSA you will be an integral team member that aligns to business lines to develop functional requirements based off their business strategy and most importantly the business requirements to enable their strategy. You'll serve as the liaison between the business lines and our internal technology partners such as development, architecture, enterprise testing, and the project management office. Your primary responsibility will be building strong relationships with your business partners so you can write effective and accurate functional requirements for quarterly/monthly releases but will have other key responsibilities that may include documentation management (e.g. data dictionary, persistent requirements), continuous process improvement activities, defect management, managing your development plan, and other ad-hoc special projects that continuously come up.
Your ability to understand the breadth of the in-scope technologies from both a technical and business process perspective is critical, the team's success, and ultimately the Enterprise success. Additionally, you must have the aptitude to learn quickly and build strong relationships with your teammates and business partners - these relationships are built on trust, communication, integrity, and ability to deliver (and so much more). Candidates should be comfortable in a fluid environment that at times may feel a bit ambiguous. You'll be expected to occasionally provide guidance to your peer BSAs within the team. Ultimately, this is an evolving team with lots of opportunity.
Successful applicants will exemplify US Bank's ethical principles of uncompromising integrity, respect for others, accountability for decisions and actions, and good citizenship.
-Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
-At least 6 years experience with activities, tasks, practices and deliverables for assessing and documenting business opportunities, benefits, risks, and success factors of potential applications.
• 10 years-experience working in a technology environment as a Business Analyst, Developer, Release Manager, Tester, or Project Manager
• 6+ years' experience as a BA within a technology group that has supported functional requirements management within the overall software development lifecycle
• Proven experience and ability to analyze a business opportunity from multiple perspectives (e.g. business process, systems, support) and ultimately come up with a recommendation from a functional requirements perspective
• Experience in an enterprise level program that has multiple interdependent work streams and dependencies across in-scope systems
• Be able to thrive in a fast past environment by being a self-start that is able to take initiative with little guidance
• Best in class communication skills - both written & soft - coupled with superb emotional intelligence
• Superb emotional intelligence coupled with strong situational and self-awareness
• Strong experience with MS Office - Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
-Should have's / Nice to have's:
• Knowledge of the Know Your Customer (KYC)
• Understanding of Omni and the value proposition of it
• Financial Services experience
• Scrum Agile experience
• SharePoint Management - permissions, document libraries, SharePoint Apps (e.g. Calendars, Lists, etc.)
• Experience translating between business & technology in an effective manner
Other Locations North Carolina-NC-Charlotte, Oregon-OR-Gresham
1st - Daytime