The Sr. Application Systems Administrator will lead a large scale product and infrastructure upgrade supporting US Banks’s core Online Banking and Mobile platforms. Ideal candidate is both hands-on and capable of managing deliverables and staff.
Supports the installation, configuration, and maintenance of purchased applications or application frameworks. Participates in the design configuration, problem diagnosis, maintenance, and installation of application systems and/or user group profiles. Validates system functionality after changes. Participates in testing and installing new software releases and application system upgrades. Analyzes, monitors, and fine-tunes the application system to achieve optimum performance levels. Works with internal infrastructure teams and vendors to resolve issues with hardware and software. Maintains a comprehensive operating system hardware and software configuration database/library of all supporting documentation to ensure data integrity. Participates with application system problem resolution by working with application developers, vendors and internal infrastructure team members to troubleshoot
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Six or more years of experience in application development
- V-Realize, Ansible, Jenkins and Apprenda.
- Experience with Fiserv/ Corillian core banking platform – Or administration/ management experience supporting similar high volume, mission critical commercial products.
- Extensive working experience on Microsoft Server OS, IIS, SQL Server.
- Technical leadership. Ability to maintain relationships in partner organizations (internal & external) and to coordinate and manage activities across these organizations.
- Extensive experience troubleshooting large scale complex applications.
- Experience with current generation tooling in instrumenting and supporting application systems: Splunk, Dynatrace, AppDynamics etc.
- Comfortable with basic SQL and working with databases.
- Extensive experience with scripting (Powershell) and server build out/ configuration.
- Intermediate networking knowledge.
- Basic understanding of web development.
- Working knowledge of IT service, change and problem management
- Extensive knowledge of system software infrastructure, distribution and installation/support
- Working knowledge of application delivery including release management
- Working knowledge of hardware infrastructure
- Strong problem-solving skills with accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work cooperatively and professionally with co-workers, customers and management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Other Locations Oregon-OR-Gresham
1st - Daytime