U.S. Bank is seeking a talented and passionate Software Development Lead for a unique role that combines technical project management, leadership, and hands-on coding in FileNet and Java Technologies.
• Act in the scrum master and product owner role and be responsible for high-level prioritization and direction of the team, development timelines, milestones, and tasks.
• Leads the technical design and development of highly complex, multi-platform application systems on Java, IBM Websphere, FileNet Case Manager.
• Leads technical staff (employees, onshore, and offshore resources) in design and development: manages, assigns, and delegates work.
• Hands-on development and coding in the latest Java development environments.
• Get exposure to the entire bank by working across business lines to create enterprise applications, services, and components.
• Collaborate with a cross-functional team of business analysts, architects, developers, and technical managers to create a cohesive multi-year vision across teams and business lines
• Exhibits a positive can-do attitude to take initiative and continually learn and improve
About the team:
You're considering a career with one of the most admired, reputable and strongest banks in the United States. You will be called to apply your talents and creative energy as we invest our hearts and minds to power human potential. The Content and Workflow Services (CWS) group provides enterprise applications and services for storing, retrieving, and managing content/documents—making up a critical technology competency across the entire bank.
Successful applicants will exemplify US Bank's ethical principles of uncompromising integrity, respect for others, accountability for decisions and actions, and good citizenship.
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• At least 7 years’ experience with designing, developing, and implementing applications
• Extensive knowledge and development experience with Java technologies
• Proven ability to lead resources and projects
Working experience in:
• Leading resources (employees, onshore, and offshore)
• Defining development milestones and tasks
• Waterfall and agile methodologies
• Change and release management
• Best practices in Java application development
• Service orientated architecture (SOA) and event-driven architecture (EDA)
• IBM Case Manager (5.2)
Extensive experience in:
• Developing scalable, resilient, and high-volume applications and services
• Multi-threaded, asynchronous, and transactional programming
• N-tier and service oriented architectures
• Modeling: data, process, events, objects
• Creating testable code for unit, performance, and security tests
• Conducting code reviews and ensuring code quality
• IBM FileNet Technologies
Other Locations Georgia-GA-Atlanta, IL-IL-Chicago, Colorado-CO-Denver, Ohio-OH-Cincinnati, Wisconsin-WI-Brookfield, Oregon-OR-Gresham
1st - Daytime