U.S. Bank is seeking a motivated
with technical design and architecture experience to contribute toward the success of our technology initiatives
primarily focused on application integration using SOA technologies
. Responsible for design and architecture of application systems. Develops the application's design and blueprints on which functional and non-functional requirements can be met. Reviews developer technical designs. Translates user requirements to technical requirements. Designs application's technical infrastructure, such as application components, platforms, interfaces, development tools, and testing approaches. Possesses broad knowledge of platforms and applications across all technologies. Converts specifications into design approach instructions to solve business problems through automation support. Participates in the definition of non-functional requirements and ensures that the application design supports these requirements. Provides strategic input for long-term application direction. Monitors and maintains compliance with Enterprise Architecture, Technology Standards, and Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity Planning. Participates in evaluation of vendor products to determine conformance with bank technical standards and appropriate fit with business needs. Develops and maintains department's knowledge base. Mediates between the expert and knowledge base. Uses models, hypotheses, and cognitive analysis techniques to elicit real problem-solving knowledge from the experts.
Successful applicants will exemplify US Bank's ethical principles of uncompromising integrity, respect for others, accountability for decisions and actions, and good citizenship.
We are seeking an experienced development and architecture lead to join the information technology team supporting the Wealth Management business line. This position will play a critical role in the analysis, design, development, delivery and support of applications that will be built on IBM Business Process Management platform and various other integration technologies. The candidate will be responsible for working with software developers and vendors to ensure that the solution architecture is deployed using proper analysis, design, development and testing disciplines.
- Drive the design, definition and development of solutions
- Engage with business lines to understand the business strategy and help translating those to technology roadmaps.
- Analyze existing processes, applications and interfaces.
- Research, evaluate and recommend process improvement ideas. Researches and prepares Architecture Review presentations and takes responsibility for resolving open issues.
- Provide direction and guidance to developers.
- Provide leadership during the entire software development life cycle, ensuring that best practices and enterprise standards are followed.