U.S. Bank is seeking a
Senior Information Security Technical Specialist
with demonstrated competence and visionary leadership experience to contribute toward the success of our Information Security Operations and Technical Support Team. In this role the Sr. Information Security Technical Specialist provides technical expertise in development and support of all activities, processes, and tools for protecting technology-based information. The ideal candidate will be able to lead enterprise-wide definition, establishment, and maintenance of data, security-related infrastructure, applications, and processes while providing technical support to clients, management, security administrators, and network operations
Leaders at U.S. Bank consistently demonstrate integrity and ethics, maturity and resilience, and inspire trust and confidence among their teams. Our leaders are strong communicators who promote collaborative relationships, influence others, and value the diversity of backgrounds and ideas among their employees.
• Responsible for regular operation process and second level ticket support.
• Software & Hardware Infrastructure – project administration
• Disaster Recovery
• Create and run adhoc reports in support of audit, IAM governance, role maintenance and other teams using Business Intelligence Reports (BI) and SQL queries
• Reviews, develops, tests, and implements security plans, products, and control techniques
• Implementation support for risk assessment and data security procedures and product
• Reviews circumstances surrounding data security incidents and designs corrective actions. Documents security policies and procedures
• Operational support:
Monitoring & Metrics
Monitor & measure provisioning results
2nd tier ITSM support
Documentation, Processes, Reporting
Cosmos Support Queue (in RM)
Stuck in composing, etc.
• Normal operations
Regularly scheduled jobs
Schedule / trial balance
Special maintenance jobs
Import roles & access models
Run mass change utilities
• Execute special maintenance jobs (Role and AM imports, mass change utilities)
• Resolve production issues as reported by the IT Service Center or other technology teams.
• Run queries for data analysis
• Run scripts to identify and correct data anomalies
• Research root cause on incidents and identify common patterns
• Use ITSM, SQL, Excel and other tools do develop metrics on incidents, provisioning accuracy, etc. (will need to develop queries)
• Assist in the development of support documentation (FAQ on common problems, operations manual, etc.)
Successful applicants will exemplify US Bank's ethical principles of uncompromising integrity, respect for others, accountability for decisions and actions, and good citizenship.
Undergrad (BA/BS) degree or equivalent work experience
At least 7 years of experience with processes, tools, techniques and practices for assuring adherence to standards associated with accessing, altering and protecting organizational data.
CISSP, CISA, CISM, and/or CTPRP
Preferred Skills/Experience :
Extensive experience in:
• Information Security infrastructures ideally those used in companies supporting the banking industry
• Technical writing/documentation
• Change control
• Product and vendor evaluation
• IT standards, procedures, policy
• Experience working with large vendor software
Needs to be able to learn the functionality of a complex vendor package (in our case OIM and OIA)
Needs to be able to understand the data structures of OIM and OIA
• Experience with providing internal customer or end user technical support.
• Needs good communication skills to work with end users on incidents and to liaison with other IAM teams (role maintenance, application on-boarding, etc.)
• Familiarity with LDAP directories.
• Strong problem solving skills / problem analysis.
• SQL skills (w work with both Oracle and Microsoft SQL databases)
Subject matter expert in:
• Information security technologies
• IT environment
• Information security management
• Information security architecture
• Information security audits
• Information security administration
• Application Security
• Network and internet security
1st - Daytime