-Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
-At least 7 years experience within a total information technology (IT) environment.
-At least 5 years experience with BI applications; decision support systems, query and reporting, online analytical processing, statistical analysis, forecasting, and data mining.
-At least 4 years experience with tools, facilities and techniques for managing and administering data.
-Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, CIS, MIS or similar field.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in implementing & supporting tools infrastructure for large-scale enterprise monitoring center operating on a 24x7 basis.
- Solid understanding of infrastructure components, including system, storage, networking, security, and their role in an enterprise architecture.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments including planning, organizing, and providing status on a variety of tasks, assignments, projects, and reports.
- Must have high attention to detail, be well organized and be a self-starter.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to set a vision and execute on the vision.
- Effective team building and motivational skills.
-Hands on experience on the administration side of Application/Infra/Network monitoring tools such as Zabbix, Nagios, New Relic, AppDynamics, Solarwinds, Oracle OEM, Dynatrace, Splunk, Elastic stack.
- Administration side working knowledge of AppDynamics.
- Previous experience working in a Scrum team
1st - Daytime