U.S. Bank is seeking a
SAS MDM Architect / Administrator
with SAS Architecture leadership and SAS Administration experience to contribute toward the success of our technology initiatives.
The new Financial Crimes SAS Grid and analytics capabilities are playing strategic role in the fighting of financial Crimes by maturing the SAS DataFlux/MDM, SAS Federation Server, SAS Visual Analytics and Base SAS components processes. Be a part of helping us grow.
Today’s global regulatory compliance standards for quality data and customer / transaction due diligence has reached an all-time high. In addition, fighting financial crimes has become a crucial component to all Financial Institutions worldwide. The financial crime technologies have undergone rapid change in the last few years and will continue to evolve in the coming years. As this landscape continues to change, U.S. Bank will need to develop new applications, data models, analytics and processes to align with this complex and dynamic environment.
-Participates in the technical design of application systems. Develops and implements SAS application systems.
-Assists in definition of time tables and tasks; analyzes and estimates cost and time. Performs change impact analysis tasks.
-System administration and recommending and implementing program improvements.
-Analyzing, monitoring, and fine-tuning the application system to achieve optimum performance levels.
-Working with internal infrastructure teams and vendors to resolve issues with hardware and software.
-Maintaining a comprehensive operating system hardware and software configuration database/library of all supporting documentation.
-Participating with application system problem resolution by diagnosis and working with internal infrastructure team members to troubleshoot.
-Ensuring production system issues are resolved in a timely manner.
-Creates and executes performance tests to ensure that expected application performance levels are achieved.
-Contributes and at times, leads clients and technical staff to investigate, analyze, and resolve technical problems related to system functions, programming, and procedures.
-Joins in post-implementation reviews of both application development content and process to maximize and share learning.
-Shares in monitoring operating efficiency of existing systems.
-Writes documentation that describes installation and operating procedures.
-Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
-At least 5+ years’ experience with SAS Administration and supporting SAS systems/applications.
-2 years’ experience with SAS Application design and architecture
-2 years’ experience with SAS Application maintenance
-2 years’ experience with SAS Application/system testing
-2 years’ experience with SAS Implementation base SAS Grid components
-2 years’ experience with SAS Management Console
- Experience administering SAS 9.4 Enterprise /LINUX 6.8 platform in a multi-node grid environment.
- Experience with SAS DataFlux and MDM processes
- Experience with SAS Federation Server administration and processing
- Experience with SAS Visual Analytics
- Experience creating metadata users, groups, libraries and folders
- Experience reading through SAS logs to work through problems finding root causes and rectifying. Interfacing with SAS technical is a must.
- Ability to install hot fixes, service packs, upgrades as well as add-on software components
- Experience Administrating, configuring and troubleshooting SAS Mid-tier, SAS/EMINER and SAS/Enterprise Guide
- Experience monitoring and managing the SAS/GRID environment. Concentration on compute nodes and meta data server with focus on SAS job parallelization, object spawners, workspace/stored process server, and Load Sharing Facility (LSF) tuning
1st - Daytime