U.S. Bank is seeking an accomplished Group Application Manager with resource allocation and project management experience to contribute toward the success of our technology initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities: Responsible for management of 5-8 direct reports with additional project responsibilities that involve significant interaction with personnel in other functional areas and business lines. Project responsibilities include the implementation of several advanced capabilities within our online/mobile banking platform. Successful candidate will be able to:
- mold staff into a unified team that drives toward common goals
- champion growth in maturity of software development, deployment and associated cost estimation processes and execution
- drive team to greater predictability, productivity and quality
Communicate with impact
- build credibility and confidence with peers, executive management and customers
- provide increased transparency to all stakeholders regarding work processes and progress
- develop cooperative and productive relationships across the organization
Deliver executional excellence
- enhance application stability, performance and functionality
- plan, direct and manage staff structures, deliverables, budgets, and projects
- provide input into wider organizational staffing and strategy decisions
- support organizational standards and legal compliance requirements
- lead with integrity, vision, decisiveness and optimism
- demonstrate resilience and maturity in solving people, process and project issues
- pro-actively address performance concerns, propose initiatives, and anticipate problems and corresponding solutions
Successful applicants will exemplify US Bank's ethical principles of uncompromising integrity, respect for others, accountability for decisions and actions, and good citizenship.
Leaders at U.S. Bank consistently demonstrate integrity and ethics, maturity and resilience, and inspire trust and confidence among their teams. Our leaders are strong communicators who promote collaborative relationships, influence others, and value the diversity of backgrounds and ideas among their employees.
-Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
-At least 10 years experience with developing and implementing applications.
-At least 4 years experience with major tasks, deliverables, formal methodologies and disciplines for delivering new or enhanced applications.
-10+ years of software development and management experience required.
- Excellent knowledge of information systems is required with preference given to those with experience in managing web/mobile development projects, build highly scalable & performing systems. Prior experience with .net & responsive design application development will be a plus.
- Experience in managing distributed teams using Agile
- Must have excellent analytical and managerial skills; strong verbal and written communication abilities; demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills.
1st - Daytime
Yes, 5 % of the Time