Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
• 10+ years of progressive responsibilities in one or more of the following areas: solution architecture, application design and delivery, Expertise in Java/Java EE and web-based applications and services.
• 6+ years of experience/expertise in large scale customer facing enterprise Java applications using Spring Framework, Object Relational Mapping (ORM), J2EE Design Patterns, JMS, Webservices, DB2 & SQL Databases.
• 3+ years of experience in customer facing Responsive Web Applications using RIA Front End Frameworks (like Angular).
• 4+ years of experience in managing agile/scrum engineer teams in a continuous integration and continuous delivery environment
• Demonstrated maturity and resilience in resolving people, process, and project issues.
• Advanced knowledge of a broad range of systems, platforms, interfaces, protocols, programming languages, network administration tools, servers, etc.
• Experience using RTC, Git, VersionOne
• Experience in the application security and OWASP principles.
• Experience with CI/CD environments & processes.
• Experience in all life-cycle stages for software development projects, preferably within a large IT organization.
• Strong knowledge of Java/Java EE Design Patterns & principles and SOAP/REST service patterns.
• Experience with Application Performance Management tools like Splunk and AppDynamics.
• Strong presentation and facilitation skills.
• Strong technical and team leadership experiences desired.
• Understanding of Authentication/Authorization, Webservices Security, Certificates, Firewalls, Protocols, and the overall SDLC process are required.
• Experience in improving operating performance of existing systems and development practices.
• Experience in financial/banking domain is a plus.
Other Experiences in
• Product and vendor evaluation
• Information management
• IT standards, procedures and policy
• Change control & Release management