U.S. Bank is seeking a talented and passionate DevOps Engineer to join an agile/scrum team to work on an executive priority initiative.
You're considering a career with one of the most admired, reputable and strongest banks in the United States. You will be called to apply your talents and creative energy as we invest our hearts and minds to power human potential.
What you will do as a DevOps Engineer:
• Work with a skilled team of engineers with backgrounds in multiple disciplines, including front-end web development and test automation
• Design, build, and support a continuous integration and continues delivery (CI/CD) pipeline using the latest technologies, tools, and practices
• Develop and write automated tests using industry leading automation frameworks
• Use your creative energy to overcome challenges, embrace ambiguity, and solve business problems using simple solutions without explicit direction
• Collaborate with a product owner and stake holders and participate in the scrum lifecycle
Successful applicants will exemplify US Bank's ethical principles of uncompromising integrity, respect for others, accountability for decisions and actions, and good citizenship.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
• 7+ years of experience building, testing, or automating applications primarily build using C#, ASP.NET, and SQL Server
• 4+ years’ experience working on agile/scrum engineering teams in a continuous integration and continuous delivery environment
• Strong knowledge of and experience with DevOps concepts, practices, and tools
• C#, MVC, and WebAPI development experience
• Experience using Team Foundation Server (TFS), Git, VersionOne, and Jenkins
• Experience with unit testing, functional testing, and test-driven development (TDD)
• Experience as an engineer on complex distributed systems in a large IT organization.
• Familiarity with Splunk and/or ELK
1st - Daytime