U.S. Bank is hiring an Application Support Analyst to join an Agile development team. We are looking for a self-motivated individual who enjoys application support, including collaboration tools development, compliance, and production support with an opportunity to grow his/her skills in the area of application and report development. This position has the opportunity to support and interact with multiple business lines across U.S. Bank.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Agile team responsibilities:
- Attend/participate in daily meetings.
- Write test plans and update plans as requirements change.
- Test code to ensure delivering the business value desired by the customer.
- Work with developers to resolve defects.
- Define/Measure/Improve quality.
Application and Report Development Support:
- Provide development and support to MS Access reporting applications.
- Design and support collaboration tools including customized SharePoint sites and IBM Forms.
- Assist with report design and development using WebFOCUS and Interactive Reporting Studio.
Maintenance and Support:
- Provide timely communications to application users related to issues and IT maintenance activities.
- Develop and maintain technical and user documentation.
- Provide compliance support including application change management, release management and disaster recovery activities.
Your Career is Here.
Other Locations Wisconsin-WI-Oshkosh, Missouri-MO-Saint Louis
1st - Daytime