U.S. Bank is seeking a motivated Business Systems Analyst with requirements gathering and functional design experience to contribute toward the success of our technology initiatives. This position is within our Consumer Channels Technology Group and will be supporting key applications within our Omni Customer Profile initiatives.
As a BSA you will be an integral partner with the in-scope business line to develop requirements and interface back to the application development team to create functional designs. In this role you will develop and maintain a complete and accurate understanding of how a business unit impacted by an assigned application conducts their business. As part of this you'll work across other internal partners in technology and the PMO. Additionally in this role you may also help support the team from an operational perspective - documentation management, demand tracking, resource capacity planning, SharePoint management, and training. This is an evolving team with lots of opportunity.
Successful applicants will exemplify US Bank's ethical principles of uncompromising integrity, respect for others, accountability for decisions and actions, and good citizenship.
-Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
-At least 5 years experience with activities, tasks, practices and deliverables for assessing and documenting business opportunities, benefits, risks, and success factors of potential applications.
• 5 years-experience working in a technology environment as a BA, Developer, Project Manager, etc.
• 3+ years' experience as a BA within a technology group that has supported functional requirements management within the overall software development lifecycle
• Self-starter that is able to take initiative with little guidance
• Be able to thrive in a fast past environment
• Excellent communication skills - both written & soft - coupled with superb emotional intelligence
• Analyze a technology problem from multiple perspectives - e.g. a business process perspective
• Strong experience with MS Office - Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
-Should have's / Nice to have's:
• Knowledge of the Know Your Customer (KYC)
• Understanding of Omni and the value proposition of it
• Financial Services experience
• Experience in an enterprise level program that has multiple interdependent work streams
• Scrum Agile experience
• SharePoint Management - permissions, document libraries, SharePoint Apps (e.g. Calendars, Lists, etc.)
• Experience translating between business & technology in an effective manner
1st - Daytime