U.S. Bank is seeking a motivated Application Architect with technical design and architecture experience to contribute toward the success of our technology initiatives.
Successful applicants will exemplify US Bank's ethical principles of uncompromising integrity, respect for others, accountability for decisions and actions, and good citizenship.
-Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
-At least 3 years experience with the concepts, philosophies and tools behind the design of applications, information and underlying information technologies.
-At least 8 years experience with developing and implementing applications.
· Develops the end-to-end solution architecture and blueprints on which functional and non-functional requirements can be met. Reviews developer technical designs.
· Translates user requirements to technical requirements. Designs solution's technical infrastructure, such as application components, platforms, interfaces, development tools, and testing approaches.
· Possesses broad knowledge of platforms and applications across all technologies.
· Converts specifications into design approach instructions to solve business problems through automation support.
· Participates in the definition of non-functional requirements and ensures that the solution architecture supports these requirements.
· Provides strategic input for long-term CCTG technology direction. Monitors and maintains compliance with Enterprise Architecture, Technology Standards, and Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity Planning.
· Participates in evaluation of vendor products to determine conformance with bank technical standards and appropriate fit with business needs and CCTG strategic direction.
· Develops and maintains department's knowledge base. Mediates between the expert and knowledge base. Uses models, hypotheses, and cognitive analysis techniques to elicit real problem-solving knowledge from the experts.
· Assists developers with performance tuning and trouble shooting.
Other Locations Ohio-OH-Cincinnati, IL-IL-Chicago
1st - Daytime