Senior market level leadership position with overall responsibility for growing US Bank’s Private Wealth Management business in Kansas City including Private Banking, Asset Management and Personal Trust. This position reports to the Private Wealth Management Central Region President.
Lead the business development efforts of the market with emphasis on lead generation, prospecting, and cross-selling.
Ensure the delivery of a consistent client experience and wealth management team based service model.
Responsible for the market’s P&L and overall talent management including hiring, performance reviews, and compensation decisions.
Actively ensure compliance with the U.S. Bank Code of Ethics and all Anti-Money Laundering, Bank Secrecy Act, Information security and suspicious activity reporting requirements, policies and procedures. Actively participates in any required corporate and business line training in these areas. Follow account opening procedures and understand and follow internal suspicious activity referral requirements and processes, as required for this position. Actively work with customers to understand each customer's normal account activity, as appropriate for this position.
1. 12+ years of Banking, investment Management and/or Trust experience
2. 7+ years of management experience
3. BA/MBA in finance, accounting, or other related field.
4. Strong leadership abilities and strategic management skills
5. Knowledge of unit(s) and relation to industry
6. Strong verbal and written communication skills
7. Well-developed analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
8. Considerable tact, diplomacy and people skills.