- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two or more years of clerical experience
- Strong knowledge of general office procedures
- Ability to operate basic office equipment
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
- Some knowledge of policies and procedures for assigned area
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to gather, interpret, analyze, verify and prepare information
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
The ideal candidate will be an accounting, finance, or economics major between their sophomore or junior year.
Overall GPA of 3.0 of higher. (Must provide transcript)
Provide a letter of recommendation from a faculty member.
Internship runs June - August 2018
Potential for second year internship during Summer of 2019.