Primary responsibilities include contacting a wide variety of customers and attempting to secure payment on delinquent credit card accounts and understanding the reasons for the delinquency. Advisors perform collection activities in accordance with state and local collections laws in an effort to recover unpaid debt.
Explore your career possibilities at U.S. Bank and join a company that’s as passionate as you are about helping our customers meet their goals and making a difference in the communities we live and work. Our industry-leading financial performance, innovative spirit and best-in-class reputation empower employees to succeed. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum one year of experience in collections and/or customer service activities
- Some knowledge of loan collection policies and procedures, fair debt collection
practices, and related laws
- Strong customer service/relations skills
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to organize and interpret information
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Credit / Lending
2nd - Evenings