- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- 10 or more years of experience in operations/technology project management activities
- In depth knowledge of policies, plans, procedures, products and regulatory requirements for assigned business unit.
- Ability to conduct an analysis of a business need and appropriately schedule meetings, plan agendas, confer with business line leaders, document, and make verbal and written presentations.
- Strong knowledge of computer applications and PCs.
- Ability to use PC software including word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, and presentation software packages.
- Strong analytical, planning, organizational, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Mortgage background