U.S. Bancorp Asset Management, Inc. is a dedicated institutional money manager focused on investment grade fixed income solutions.
U.S. Bancorp Asset Management integrates investment expertise, robust risk management and outstanding client service to provide short fixed income solutions for institutional clients. With more than $71 billion in assets under management, we are a resource for institutional clients including corporations, nonprofits, health care, public entities, foundations and endowments.
U.S. Bancorp Asset Management is seeking a motivated Business Analyst with strong requirements gathering experience to contribute to the success of our technology and business initiatives.
Successful application will exemplify U.S Bank’s core values; We do the right thing, we power potential, we stay a step ahead, we draw strength from diversity, and we put people first.
Our core values establish a standard of measure for acting in the best interest of our customers, colleagues, communities and shareholders. They tell us what’s important and how we’ll success-now and in the future. And they apply equally to everyone.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
· Elicit business needs and rules and translate into business requirements used by technical architects, software developers and testers.
· Manage the collection, effective articulation, and prioritization of detailed level business and technical requirements.
· Create and implement requirement gathering plans ensuring project milestones are achieved.
· Lead a cross functional team with a variety of personalities and skill sets under deadline and resource pressure.
· Create current and future state process flows to identify the scope of the requirements, data flows, and process capabilities.
· Develop communication tools to ensure a high level awareness, acceptance, and commitment to project deliverables and results.
· Write clear and concise test cases based on business requirements and perform tests.
· Develop in-depth knowledge of the information needs of business unit and pursues the business, managerial and technical skills necessary to support those needs.
· Ensure all documentation and requests comply with established policies and procedures.
· Participate in training users and creating user support documentation
· Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
· 10 or more years of experience in technology project management, business analysis, operations including experience in a highly regulated environment
· Business analysis/testing experience for an asset management firm
· Proficient in Visio and Quality Center
· Six Sigma or other continuous improvement experience
· Business Process Modeling expertise
· Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously with limited supervision
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to interact with all levels of management
· Strong attention to detail
· Infectious, positive attitude
· Strong analytical, planning and organizational skills
· Ability to influence without authority
· Ability to maintain calm in a fast paced and ever changing environment
Business Ops Analysis
1st - Daytime