At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
This position is a service and support representative functioning as the primary, daily contact between Wealth Management Trust, Banking, or Investment customers and U.S. Bank. Working within delegated authority and/or standard department guidelines, handles day-to-day client calls and transactions and problem resolution, escalating items beyond specified authority to the assigned Wealth Management Advisor or respective specialist. Works proactively to identify potential problems, compliance issues, or fraud to maximize client satisfaction and encourage expansion of the relationship. Develops working knowledge of assigned area and accounts through frequent client contact and execution of standard departmental procedures.
- Associate degree, or equivalent work experience
- Five or more years of administrative support experience in a banking environment
- Superior knowledge of departmental operations/policies and bank products/services
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to interpret data
- Ability to resolve complex problems with minimal guidance
- Excellent computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Credit products offered by U.S. Bank National Association and are subject to normal credit approval and program guidelines. Deposit products offered by U.S. Bank National Association. Member FDIC.
Investment products and services are
Not A Deposit Not FDIC Insured Not Guaranteed by the Bank
May Lose Value Not Insured by Any Federal Government Agency